Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) while you work
- The nursing courses are distance-accessible using web-based and video technologies rather than requiring you to come to campus.
- Flexible paths of study allow you to complete nursing courses in 12 months of full-time study or 18–24 months of part-time study once you complete general education coursework.
- The nursing curriculum is designed to focus on the needs of working nurses and their employers.
- Each semester is split into two learning modules, which can be completed in 7–8 weeks so that you may finish up to four courses every semester.
- We tailor the practicums and clinical experiences to your experience and career goals.
- The curriculum has meaningful elective topics including informatics, complementary therapies, and genetics.